Tanner is usually not one to get embarrassed, but in the last few months I have seen him blush! Awhile ago I was putting a DVD on for the kids and Tanner said, "I like the girl on this movie, I like the way she looks." He turned bright red when he realized he had said it out loud and I had heard. He has also mentioned in the past that a girl on another movie was "pretty." The other night when we were getting out of the car for T-ball, he noticed Natalie, the only girl on his team, getting out of her car. He said to me, "Mom, there is the cutest person on our team. Don't you think she is cute?" My little boy has already started to notice girls!
This story let me know at least I am raising a good Mormon boy: While we were at the grocery store we were passing by the magazines and Tanner called out from across the aisle, "They have the worst magazine here! It has a girl who is wearing almost no clothes!" He was totally appalled that they would put a lady in her very immodest bathing suit on the cover of a magazine. I was glad to hear that!
1 comment:
Tanner is absolutely adorable! What a gentleman, and those girls will go absolutely nuts over him, uh-oh.
Post a Comment