How we celebrated his special day:
Hunter wanted a real quad for the garage or a real dirt bike for his birthday, but I think he was pretty happy with what he got: a "My first skateboard" for our extreme sports kid. He had fun riding it around the house yesterday morning.
We had pumpkin pancakes for his birthday breakfast and let him blow out the candles first thing in the morning. He also got a phone call from my mom's second grade class who sang Happy Birthday to him over the phone!
Of course we had to take advantage of Disneyland's Free birthday offer so the boys and I spent the afternoon at the Happiest Place on Earth, where I accidentally left my camera on and the batteries wore out. We spent a lot of time in Fantasyland and going on just the rides Hunter requested. I did get a video of Hunter there. Do not watch it if you are totally disgusted at messy kids eating. Sorry!
We met Ladd for dinner on our way home to end our celebrations. We were all exhausted and happy after Hunter's special day!
5 comments:
Happy birthday to Hunter! (And I'd love the recipe for your pumpkin pancakes.)
To make Pumpkin Pancakes: go to Trader Joe's and look for a box that says "Pumpkin Pancake and waffle mix"
Happy Birthday, again, sweet Hunter! I hope you had the best birthday--it sounded pretty fun. I love the video. I love you sweet 3-year old boy!
How fun. I miss going to Disneyland! I can't believe he's 3...it goes so fast. I love the skateboard...totally suits his fun, active little personality.
All I know is that Hunter is LADD!! they are seriously twins!! I love it! Happy birthday Hunter!!!!!!!
Post a Comment