We celebrated Christmas four times within 24 hours! The boys LOVED every minute of it, and Ladd and I were totally exhausted by the end! Here is a recap of our celebrations:
Christmas Eve

We hosted our annual Christmas Eve dinner with my dad and all of his family. It was fun to see everyone. The picture above is my Grandma with all of her cute great grandchildren.
Christmas Morning


Santa came! The boys were so excited that Santa came. The night before Tanner started confessing and apologizing for all the things he had done during the year. He was worried he might not be on Santa's "nice list". I told him Santa knows nobody is perfect, but I still think Tanner was relieved when he saw presents under the tree on Christmas morning! The theme was Lego Star Wars and the boys were has happy as could be with the few things Santa brought.

Christmas Breakfast

After we were ready for the day, we headed over to my Mom's for a Christmas Breakfast. Can you believe Santa came to Grandma's house too?


More Legos were recieved and even a little trampoline so the boys can get some of there wiggles out in between building Legos!

It was nice to see my sister and her fiance, Brad. They were here for Christmas so I took the opportunity to get a few snap shots with them in front of the tree.

(is it just me, or do I look like a football player in this picture? I need to learn how to "pose" for a camera!)Christmas with the Hoyals
We spent the afternoon with Ladd's family. It is always a party when you get all these cute, noisy kids together.
There was order to the present opening ceremony this year! Only one person opened a present at a time. It was very pleasant! Here is everyone waiting patiently for Grandpa to pass them a present...

Guess what Tanner got?

More Legos!
(where am I going to keep all these Legos?)This cutie was enjoying all the excitement...

And these two were all worn out with all the excitement!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!
3 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I loved seeing the pictures with your Mom and Monica.
If only we could keep sinning adults in check with a , "you might be on Santa's naughty list," We might just get them to confess to their crimes and save a few bucks in the judicial system.
I heard about Ladd's new calling. I wish him luck, he's got to be a busy guy :) You guys are wonderful and I hope you a Happy New Year!
It was fun to have everyone here on Christmas Day. I do love that picture of the boys on the couch at the end of the day--too precious--worn out cousins.
Love, Grandma
Post a Comment