Monday, September 20, 2010

Hunter has a lot to say...

The boys are in swimming lessons, again, and Hunter finally decided to go under the water-and does it constantly. He must open his eyes all the time because his eyes were awfully sore after his lesson today. After we had been home from class for awhile today, I found him off on his own with his head down on the table. I asked him if he was ok and he replied, "I was just praying to Jesus that He would make my eyes better." Melt my heart.

As I was trying to get the boys settled down for Family Home Evening tonight, Ladd said, "Listen to Mom, she is the boss." Hunter looks at us and says, "Girls can't be bosses, only boys." I asked where he learned that and his reply, "I learned it on my own." What a stinker!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I LOVE it! So funny - although completely wrong. :)

Ruth said...

What a sweet "not a baby anymore" boy! Love, Grandma

Becky said...

How adorable! I think boys are hilarious creatures. Reed for some reason I don't know, is often on the path to proving that boys do things better than girls. He was pretty annoyed when we told him that women generally live longer than men. He's certainly at that girls-are-gross stage.