Saturday, October 2, 2010

Birthday Bash

We celebrated Hunter, Ladd, and Grandpa Hoyal's Birthday last night.

It was a simple family party at Heidi's house. I love having parties at her house because kids are instantly entertained with the pool, trampoline, and dirt to romp around in. When I asked Hunter what kind of a party he wanted he said "crowded". When I asked what he wanted for his birthday he said "Legos". Both of these goals were accomplished, so he was a very happy kid!

Here are a few of our partiers who helped to make for a "crowded" and fun evening:

I LOVE that my mom is creative and patient enough to make cute cakes for my kids birthdays. They are always the highlight of the party!
Happy Birthday Hunter, Ladd, and Mike!

By the way, Chelsea is due any day now so next year this party will be for Four Hoyal boys! Can't wait to meet baby Michael!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

It was so much fun. Heidi is so great to host these parties at her house. Melissa, you did a great job with the party and happy birthday to the Hoyal boys. Love, Grandma

Packer Family said...

Looks like fun. It was nice seeing Monica was able to go. Ruth did an awesome job on the cakes... I'm impressed!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday to the adorable little man! Great cakes by the way! They grow up waaaaaay too fast but at least it's fun all the way through.