Sunday, February 3, 2013

That Baby!

We've all been sick this week, but these two got the worst of it!  
                                             

But we still managed to squeeze in a little 34 year old birthday celebration for me on Thursday.  My cookie cake-Yum!  Hunter also made me a birthday poster.  My first one!  I was so excited that he thought of that for me because I always make one for the kids so it was nice to have the favor returned! 
                                          

Charity was feeling better today and it was the first day all week that she wasn't either sleeping or laying on my shoulder.  So in honor of her recovery, I thought I would do a little update on her.  She is 19 months, and weighs 19 pounds.  This puts her in the 3rd percentile.  Not 30th, 3rd.  But she is healthy (aside from this week) and has a good appetite, so we are not concerned.  She is absolutely the cutest thing ever.  She waddles around the house all day trying to appease her insatiable curiosity.  She plays Mommy to her dolls, loves to read books, can tell you what a lot of animals say, and thinks her brothers walk on water.  We Love "That Baby!"








5 comments:

Ruth said...

That baby...too cute...so glad everyone is feeling better! Love, Grandma

Melissa said...

Thank you, Grandma. :)

Tanner

Bethany said...

Happy Birthday, Melissa!

ON THE TOP said...

Great posting. I'm very happy when i stop an read your article. Keep blogging my friend and dont forget to comment back into my blog. Thanks.

ON THE TOP said...

Great posting. I'm very happy when i stop an read your article. Keep blogging my friend and dont forget to comment back into my blog. Thanks.