Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

My mom treated my sister, Charity, and I to a Fancy Nancy Mother/Daughter Tea at Victoria Gardens yesterday.  The Tea Party was so cute and perfect for little girls!  

Dress up Time!
We went with a purple color scheme since it is such a FANCY color!
After the Tea Party, we went to see the Fancy Nancy Musical.  It was adorable!  Charity loved it and it made for a wonderful afternoon. 

We met my Mom's friend's family there.  Here is Charity and her new friend Mallory climbing on Shakespeare after the performance!

I am so grateful for all the mothers in my life who have shown me how to raise my children, care for a home, serve others,  and love more fully, especially my mom.  I only hope I can be half the mother that she is!  Thanks mom for everything!  I love you!   

1 comment:

Ruth said...

The tea was so fun with my girls! You have "top billing" in the mom category in my eyes! Love, Mom