On Sunday, Ladd received his Juris Doctor Degree from The University of LaVerne College of Law. I am so proud of him. It was a fun, though very HOT, graduation ceremony. Of the 78 graduates, Ladd was the only one to do something, other than walk reverently, when they called his name to get "hooded". He did an arm pump that added some excitement to the ceremony.
Graduating from law school is no easy task. Ladd has worked so hard these past three years. I was glad it was him, and not me, going to class everyday! I am going to take a moment to brag and list the accomplishments that were next to his name in the program: Dean's list, CALI Awards for Constitutional Law and Criminal Procedure, Founding Member and Treasure for the Society of Legal Studies and Business, Candidate for JD/MBA Joint Program, member of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society and all this on top of being a wonderful father and husband!
Ranger, Tyler and Ladd-The LDS trio
6 comments:
YYYYYIIIIIPPPPPEEEEE! Yes, I truly know how you feel :) Congratulations to Ladd and all of his family! It's definitely a team effort only he has to sit in the classes and do all the homework. We're the ones making sure the machine doing all the work functions properly, is fed, and gets there. Now the time for bar exam prep begins! Chris is doing the audio barbri course so he doesn't have to go to Utah for the classes. I hate this state of limbo, not knowing where we'll be going. At least we know the state, which is a start.
CONGRATS to the whole Hoyal family! How exciting! Way to go Ladd and way to go Melissa for supporting him and being an awesome wife!
Good luck on the bar! We're rooting for you Ladd!
Let me add to the congratulations and how proud I am of all of you. I know what a sacrifice it has been for all of you--Love you all!
Whewee! Melu- you have been such a trooper! Awesome Lad- of coarse you caused a ruckus at the ceramony. Would anyone expect anthing else from you?
Laddy! Congrats! Now we know where to find an honest lawyer:)
CONGRATS LADD!!!!!!!! YOu guys finally did it!!! What a relief. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment