The GOOD
We have had Tanner in a Preschool Summer Day Camp last week and this week. He goes a few mornings each week. He has loved it. Which is good, but even better is that Hunter has decided to take his nap earlier than usual, so I have had a few hours to myself in the mornings. Now that is GOOD!
Another good thing is that Hunter has been into singing lately. He says, "Song", and I know what he wants. His favorite is The Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He loves to do the hand motions! He has even been heard humming to himself in his crib when he wakes up. Ladd and I have decided he is the sweetest baby ever, and we are not biased at all!

Another good thing is that Hunter has been into singing lately. He says, "Song", and I know what he wants. His favorite is The Wheels on the Bus and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. He loves to do the hand motions! He has even been heard humming to himself in his crib when he wakes up. Ladd and I have decided he is the sweetest baby ever, and we are not biased at all!
The Bad
I have turned into an insomniac lately. Usually, as soon as my head hits the pillow, I am out for a solid eight hours. This has not been the case lately. It takes me forever to fall asleep, or I wake up a couple times through the night. And, I am almost always laying awake in the mornings before my alarm goes off. The only other times in my life I have had trouble sleeping is when I am stressed. I think the stress of Ladd taking the Bar, and not having a job already in place afterwards is getting to me. Not sleeping is a BAD thing for me!
The UGLY
Oh! I was so disgusted yesterday when I found four tomato worms on my tomato plants! These creepy little guys destroy perfectly good tomato plants. They are so ugly, I think they look like little aliens. For all I know they might be. I can't find where they come from. They just appear. And they do not look like they just hatched, they look pretty well fed! I have been cutting off the branch they are stuck to, and throw it in the trash. If any of you gardeners out there have any suggestions, please help me get rid of my UGLY unwelcome visitors!
1 comment:
Great post! So sorry about not being able to sleep that is the worst. Lately, I find myself staying up way too late and not being tired till after midnight. I think this is because my house gets so quiet and I can finally relax. I really need to get to bed earlier.
I hate the tomato bugs. They get so huge and are disgusting.
How about next week for the boys' pictures? I'll give you a call.
Post a Comment