Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fourth of July Parade

Today was one of those days where my kids were ready for bed at 4:30. They were in their jammies and I would have liked to put them to bed at this time, but figured I better feed them dinner first! They were both asleep by 6:45 tonight, (which they needed!) but I am sure I am in for an early morning tomorrow!

Anyways, Tanner spent a few hours each day this week at a Preschool Summer camp. The theme for the week was Celebrating America. His friend Dallin from Church went with him. Here are some pictures from their Fourth of July Parade at the camp.




The Parade was held on two different days, Tanner did not change his shirt half way through!



Happy Fourth of July!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy 4th of July to you! My kids woke up early, or at least earlier than I did and started asking about TNT. I still haven't gotten fireworks, oops.
Have a patriotic 4th!

Ruth said...

What a fun parade! Grandma was so proud of you, Tanner, and what a good job you did. Happy Fourth of July!