Thursday-Riley's Apple Farm
On Thursday, we took a field trip with the Charter School to Riley's Apple Farm. It was a perfect day to be up in the mountains and out of the heat. We all had a great time!



Friday- Maritime Museum of San Diego


Tanner's favorite part was this mini ship inside one of the tall ships. The kids had fun playing "explorers".
Friday- Maritime Museum of San Diego
We took a trip to the Maritime Museum in San Diego to celebrate the last day of our "Sailing the Seas" unit for school. The kids got to go on two tall ships, a submarine, visit a ship museum, explore on the beach, and go for a boat ride around San Diego Harbor. Three families went and all the dads made the trip which made extra special for the moms and the kids!
Saturday-Birthday Party
We celebrated Ladd, Hunter, and Grandpa Hoyal's birthdays in the Hoyal's party backyard. It was fun to see friends and family that we haven't seen for awhile. Thanks to everyone who came and helped us celebrate these terrific boys!
I've never done a Pinata before. The act of kids pounded at something to get candy out of it is against my better instincts. But, when I found this fire truck pinata at half off, I couldn't resist! The kids loved it!


I prefer being behind the camera instead of in front of it, but my mom snatched this picture! I guess its good for the kids to have a few pictures of me around just in case...
2 comments:
You homeschoolers are doing a great job! And your mom's cake is incredible!
Whatever!! You look darling in this picture Melu!!! Love all the pics. I'm bummed we didn't get to hang much when we were down, but Xmas time for sure :)
Post a Comment