Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Recommended!

Two Books I am grateful for:

Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons
I started this book with Tanner when he was about four and a half. He finished it recently and I cannot believe how good he reads! I would recommend it to anyone who has a child who is ready to read, or a 1-2 grader who is struggling. It really works!


Fun and Educational Places to Go with Kids and Adults in Southern California
This book has lots of great ideas! Includes prices and directions. I highly recommend it to anyone with kids in Southern California.

* I feel so tech savvy-click on the picture and go to the Amazon site with that book for sale! I promise no one is paying me to do this. I just wanted to share these books with you!

What books do you recommend?

1 comment:

anderson.fam said...

Thanks Melissa! I've been needing something good to read. I'll definently try and find them.