Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Two Year Old Moment...

The Plan:
-Get the boys dressed in cute orange polo shirts and get to the pumpkin patch in the morning
-Take adorable pictures of my two little pumpkins surrounded by hay, pumpkins, and everything Autumn
-Create warm memories of picking out our pumpkins while describing the wonderful faces we would carve into them.

The Reality:
-Made it to the Pumpkin Patch at 2pm instead of 10am. This made everything very HOT!
-Hunter used the word "No" about 20 times throughout this trip.

-He wanted to put every pumpkin at the patch into our wagon.

-Hunter screamed the whole time I was paying and loading up the car because I did not let him keep all the pumpkins he was continually putting into the wagon. All the other cute families there were looking over at me thinking "I am so glad that is not my child!"
-Poor Tanner was so looking forward to his visit to the Pumpkin Patch and was such a good sport!

I noticed later today that my neighbors had fake Jack-o-lanterns that lit up on their porch. Not a bad idea for next year...

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good for you, Melissa -- you made it!