Thursday, November 13, 2008

Brothers!

What I catch my two little monkeys doing when I turn my back:

Reading together (so sweet)

Jumping on the Bed

Trying to make a flood in the bathroom (notice the depth of that bath water!!)

No picture for this "caught red handed" act: The other day I caught Hunter sitting on the kitchen cupboard in his birthday suit ("nudey ka-boody" as we call it) stuffing handfuls of Halloween candy in his mouth. Of course, all this was inspired by his big brother whom I found hiding in the other room with candy corn stuck to the side of his mouth! Not such a sweet discovery for me!

These two sure do know how to have FUN! Although sometimes their idea of fun is what Mom calls mischief...



2 comments:

Bethany said...

Very cute! I would have loved to see the birthday picture shot -- those are the best (if you can manage to crop the vitals!).

Ruth said...

gotta love those monkeys!