Traditional Thanksgiving Feast and Play with the Junior Explorers (or "everyone I know" as Tanner refers to this bunch!)
Christmas Tree Lighting at Victoria Gardens with my Mom and our friend Susan. When we got there Tanner asks: "Isn't this where the snow comes off the roof?" Either Victoria Gardens is trying to conserve energy this year, or the snow machines weren't working correctly, but the snow coming from the roof was not quite as magical this year. But, it was still fun to see the tree and see Santa come to town! I was feeling quite festive after this evening!
On Saturday, Monica and Brad were passing through town on their way to LAX to catch a flight to Dubai (tough life). We were able to catch up with them for lunch and a little shopping. And why not pictures with Santa?
Monica and I decided it had been way too long since we had a picture with Santa together, so we hopped in the pic too!Reunion Time! My BYU Girls got together thanks to Kristen and her grandma's adorable home! I love, love these girls and am so grateful for the rare opportunities to get together. I didn't even get a picture of the four of us together (Kristen, Jenn, Kelly and I - we missed you Natalie, Shauna, and Carolyn!!) I was too busy dealing with a major tantrum involving a pitcher of water and a stubborn two year old! But, I did get a few of the kids before the breakdown began:
Of course, Thanksgiving! We celebrated with my dad's side of the family this year in Indio. My Aunt did a wonderful job and we ate so much wonderful food. Here are the kids with Great Grandma. Good thing we have a firefighter around just in case the turkey catches on fire!
Happy Thanksgiving!
and let the Christmas Season begin (with as little stress as possible, please!)
and let the Christmas Season begin (with as little stress as possible, please!)
1 comment:
You are the queen of fun stuff! Looks like a great holiday season for you guys. We went to my aunt Jodi's house and ate ALL of their food :) By the way, it is not a wise thing to eat pie for breakfast, it is really an energy downer about 20 min. after the enjoyment.
Post a Comment