CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! What a relief and about time on them breaking the news to you. Ladd must be one smart cookie to have passed that one on the first try as I've heard it's a pretty hard one. I'm so happy for you both as we both know that you were a big part of making this happen.
You sure have come a long way from the storm drains of Hillside and Pearl. Congratulations brotha'. We need to celebrate 909 style. i Love you forever and thats all.
11 comments:
Congratulations, Ladd! I knew it all along--glad it is official.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! What a relief and about time on them breaking the news to you. Ladd must be one smart cookie to have passed that one on the first try as I've heard it's a pretty hard one. I'm so happy for you both as we both know that you were a big part of making this happen.
Way 2 go Ladd!!!!
Wow! That is so incredibly exciting! Congrats Ladd!
You sure have come a long way from the storm drains of Hillside and Pearl. Congratulations brotha'. We need to celebrate 909 style. i Love you forever and thats all.
Bryant
Hooray! That is awesome. Tyler passed too so we'll have to get together and celebrate!
yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Laddy Boy!!!
CONGRATS LADD!!!! You did it!!! WE are so happy for you and your family!!! Great job!
LADDICAL! Congrats! So happy for you! Way to go Counselor!
nat
Yea!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment