Yesterday morning my sister in law, Chelsea, has her first baby. She was born at 4:23 am and is as sweet as can be! I am always so amazed at how small babies are when they are first born! Chelsea is doing well. Congratulations Brett and Chelsea on your adorable daughter!
Makaylee Kiesha Joy Hoyal
7 pounds 2 ounces
20.5 inches
Just Perfect!
4 comments:
So adorable!!! Rhi had her baby yesterday too and just about the same size! Lucy Jayne Hartvigsen. Babies are coming out of the ears! But soooo cute!
She is beautiful! Give them our congratulations!
What a gorgeous baby! She is such a doll! Congrats to Brett and Chelsea!!! I am still laughing at the fact that Brett is a dad... but he will be fabulous. I just still remember him saying bad words in my ear and helping bryant wrap up a dead baby animal to give to me as a GIFT!
She is just precious. Tell Chelsea and Brett "Congratulations" and girls are great--so are boys in case Tanner and Hunter are listening in.
Post a Comment