Monday, July 27, 2009

Endless Energy

I know all kids have lots of energy, but I feel that mine have more than most. They feed off each other and their energy levels seem to exponentially grow throughout the day. By bath time, I am completely worn out but they are the most wound up at that time of day! I try to wear them out during the day with bike rides, playing at the park, etc, but it usually seems to just add fuel to the fire! If only we could figure out a way to use this energy to power all the electricity in our house! I guess having a lot of energy is a good thing, though. Most adults wish they had more energy and the ones who do have lots of energy are often very successful people. Hopefully they will keep all this enthusiasm for life into their adulthood.



At least they sleep well at night!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love how Hunter tries to do everything his big brother is doing!

Darcy said...

That's hilarious! It reminds me of Mason. I keep thinking he'll outgrow it....nope, not so far. I wish I could take just even a teaspoon of his energy.