Sunday, September 20, 2009
Camp Out!
We spent Friday and Saturday in Malibu camping at Leo Carillo with a bunch of friends from church. If you ever go camping in your life, go there! You camp in a beautiful mountain atmosphere and then you walk five minutes and you are at the most beautiful beach! The beach was full of tide pools, caves, a rock "island", and plenty of other places to explore. Tanner made friends with star fish and sea anenome and even said to me at one point, "I am going to write about this in my journal!" I was having too much fun, I didn't bother going back for the camera. But now I am regretting that decision...
Here are the few pictures I got of the kids playing on the giant tree on our campsite. I learned this weekend that when adults see a big tree we think, "Oh good-shade!" When kids see a big tree they think, "Hmm, how can I get to the top of that thing?"
We got home from camping just in time to see the BYU game. Too bad the Cougars forgot there was a game and had to have the Cougarettes fill in for them! There goes our top ten ranking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We loved that spot!
Post a Comment