Friday, December 4, 2009
Quads
The day after Thanksgiving, Maquel and Mike invited us out to the desert to ride quads with them. We had a great time. Tanner was a natural on their smallest quad and Hunter had fun riding with Mike and Ladd. I was happy to ride slowly in circles around the campsite. Ladd and Mike took a trek up the side of the mountain where Ladd came back announcing that he almost lost his life. I am glad he returned in one piece! In the afternoon it got windy and there was sand blowing everywhere (in your eyes, ears, nose, etc) so we opted to stay inside their comfy trailer. Peri taught us how to play Apples to Apples. The kids were really good considering they were cooped up in small confines for a few hours. We will definitely have to join Mike and Maquel on another trip to the desert sometime!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun! We need better connections out here. None of our friends have fun toys like that. I bet your boys had a blast! I hope you are doing well and having fun preparing for Christmas. I think I'd better start doing a little Santa shopping soon.
Tanner looks like a natural! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment