Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A roaring good time!

Saturday was Ladd's Christmas Work Party. They go all out for this annual tradition. The theme this year was Roaring 20's. Everyone looked great! It was at the Hilton Waterfront in Huntington Beach. It was in a beautiful room complete with dance floor and pool table.


They hired a choreographer to teach us the Charleston, so fun!
Negin and Jasmin cutting a rug!

There was a white elephant gift exchange that was pretty entertaining. We brought a "Rotato" and went home with a high tech UNO game. Here is Jeremy trying on his new bear suit jammies and duck hat. Can you see the snuggie in the picture? I think about five people went home with snuggies.


We even got our own hotel room so we didn't have to drive home late at night! Fun, Fun! I am really looking forward to future Christmas parties with this group!

2 comments:

Becky said...

You guys are adorable. What a fun party!
It has been way too long since I've seen the Nutcracker. I'm so glad you introduce your boys to such wonderful things and I need to follow your example.

Sarah Hull said...

that looked like a blast! You guys look smokin' in your roaring 20's get-up! What a fun fun party!