These three got to see her more than I did right after her birth-I was jealous!
Cuddling with Grandma Hoyal
Grandma Cook has been very busy taking care of me and my family this week! Thanks mom!
Monica drove in from Vegas as soon as she heard Charity was coming. She has been here for all of my kids births!
Uncle Brett and Aunt Chelsea came to see Charity in the hospital and have been super helpful throughout the week. Charity turned yellow on us and almost landed back in the hospital with jaundice, but luckily we were able to get it out of her system before her levels got too high. Other than that, she has been a perfect baby. She eats and sleeps and looks around every once in awhile. She hardly ever cries and seems really easy going. Have I mentioned we love her to pieces??







9 comments:
Could she be any cuter??? Congrats! She is adorable.
congratulations!!! I am so happy you are doing well with your new baby! She really is a pretty baby and I'm not just saying that. She is SO....Cute! Nice work! I can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! Charity is such a beautiful baby! I'm sure you having so much fun dressing her in all different shades of pink! :)
She is an angel! So perfect and precious, you must be so excited! Congratulations!
She is so beautiful! So happy for you guys! What a treat little girls are. So special!!
Have I told you I like the name Charity. I love it when a name has a meaning and a reminder of an important value. Let me say again, she is a beautiful baby, really beautiful!
I love the picture of her in pink, sleeping with her mouth open -- so beautiful!
Yea!!! She is gorgous and I am so happy for you! I love having a new baby. She is less than half the size Levi was!! Tiny
I just saw this! Congrats! She is so pretty and I love that she looks like a girl at just one week. Having a girl is so fun! So glad for you that you get to raise such a cute one!
Post a Comment