Charity Ann Hoyal

June 8, 2011
9:44am
4 lbs. 12 oz. 17 3/4 inches
9:44am
4 lbs. 12 oz. 17 3/4 inches
The Story...
I woke up last Wed. morning at about 4:30 feeling a little wet. I thought, this can't be my water breaking, I heard it was a lot more than that. Then another gush of wetness. Then I stood up-there went the big gush I always heard about! I knew that Charity would be here sooner than expected! My mom came over to stay with the boys and by 5:30 I was at the hospital getting prepped for surgery. I was having mild contractions and they gave me a shot to stop them. The baby was head down and since I wasn't in active labor, they were not in a big hurry to do my c-section. My mom and mother-in-law made it to the hospital to see me before I went into the operating room. The c-section went well, just a shaky (I shake from the moment I get into the operating room until they wheel me out) and emotional mother. She was absolutely beautiful and Ladd and I were both so happy.





They took Charity away to the nursery while I got stapled up and sent to recovery. Our previous babies were born at a different hospital where the baby never leaves the mother, so not having my baby with me in recovery was weird. Apparently it effected my heart because my blood pressure was super high while in recovery and didn't go down until they finally brought me our baby to the room!



After about two hours I finally got to hold my beautiful little girl! And she is beautiful. Very femine, big blue eyes, and a little light colored hair on top. Ladd was with her the whole time in the nursery and he kept saying how mellow and calm she is. He was right! Charity is a perfect, small, healthy baby girl. We love her so much!


More to come...
6 comments:
It made me cry just reliving that day. She is such a sweet Charity and such a blessing. I love her so much. Love, Grandma
Congratulations! She is BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad everything went well and she looks absolutely perfect! She has such a feminine look already. It was nice of you to have her just a day before my birthday on the 9th :) I hope your recovery goes well and I can't wait to see more pictures!!! I so love having baby girls now. Boys are great too, but now we get to buy PINK! :) We love you and hope the best for your whole family!
She really is beautiful! Congratulations!!
oh my goodness! What a surprise! Congrats!! She is beautiful! Just beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations Melissa! She is so beautiful! Such an adorable little girl. :)
She is adorable!!!! I am so happy for you Melissa, and your growing family! I cant wait to meet her this summer! I hope you are doing well recovering!
Post a Comment