
The boys love having a sister. The day Charity was born, Tanner told his friends at Cub Scout Camp that he was the luckiest kid there because he was getting a baby sister. He also said holding Charity is more fun than playing the Wii. He is always asking to hold her and wants to be informed whenever she is awake.


Hunter loves her too, sometimes too much. He likes the job of trying to keep her awake while I feed her by rubbing her back or tickling her toes. He said "Charity is so cute, but I don't really like to play with her." He also informed me that he only likes to hold her when her clothes are on.
3 comments:
OMG-I love all these kids soooooooooo much! Love, Grandma
So beautiful!!! Congratulations Melissa!!!
I didn't even know you were pregnant....congratulations! How fun that you have a little girl now!
Post a Comment