Tanner performed in his second Shakespeare production yesterday, A Mid Summer's Night Dream. He loved his part and loved the play. Grandpa Hoyal said Tanner watches too much Studio C and that is why he is such a comedic actor! All the kids did an excellent job! The play was hilarious and the whole audience was laughing throughout, even with the Shakespearean language.
Tanner Hoyal as…
Nick Bottom!
Bottom and Peter Quince
The Mechanicals
Bottom turns into a donkey and Titania falls madly in love with him...
Yea! No more donkey and ready to put on a play for the Duke...
The mechanicals play, which was hilarious!
Puck designed her own costume and did an excellent job, I had to get a picture of her!
Final bow-the kids were all smiles!! Happy they all did so well, and happy to not have to worry about memorizing lines anymore!
The cast, and director Steve.
A few of Tanner's Number 1 fans...
To celebrate a job well done, we took the kids to a trampoline place afterwards. They had a great time! As you can tell, the fighting foam pit was the biggest hit!
I am so glad Tanner and Hunter have such a fun, talented, kind group of friends to share these experiences with!
A fun ending to a funny play!






2 comments:
The play was great! They all did such a great job and I, personally, think Tanner was really great! Kudos to all the actors and the director! Love, Grandma
Hi, Melissa,
I wish we could have been there. I had no idea your kids were part of the play, too. I only knew Kiley's girls were involved.
Our little group performed their own Midsummer Night's Dream. It was so much fun. Such a great play.
Ruth Lopez
Post a Comment