"Pixie Dust" Ballet
"Hokey Pokey" Hip Hop
Charity's first dance recital was on Saturday. I watched the rehearsal that morning and she did pretty good. Whew. She can do this. I was worried what she would do because she wasn't big on practicing at home. But she seemed to have it under control so I figured we were safe from her doing anything too crazy during the performance!
Well, when she actually got on stage with an audience and a costume, it was a different story! She completely made up her own dance and went for it! She spent some time staring into the audience looking for us, but once she saw us she was all smiles and really began showing off! It was hilarious and everyone was laughing. At least we know she enjoys performing, now if we can just work on doing the choreography she will be well on her way to being a dancer!
Makaylee was also in the show. She was such a cute little hip hop performer! It was a fun night and all the girls seemed to have a great time. Thank you Tiffany for making dance fun for this little one!










1 comment:
Charity was so cute...I still laugh every time I think of how she danced her heart out after she spotted us in the audience...too cute! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment