Another picture from today entitled "Picasso at Work!"
Thursday, November 6, 2008
A New Do
I took Tanner to get his hair cut today at Fantastic Sam's, hoping it would be cheaper than the Kid's place I usually go to. It cost the same, but included a shampoo. He laughed the whole time she was washing his hair. I thought it was pretty funny too, a five year old getting deluxe salon treatment! She talked me into a "style" but promised Tanner it would not be "spikes". Tanner has been adamantly against spikes and gel in his hair since he was three. It is a battle I have decided he could win. Here's the new do:
I think he looks adorable. He says he will allow me to put gel in his hair tomorrow, we will see!
Another picture from today entitled "Picasso at Work!"
Another picture from today entitled "Picasso at Work!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He looks great! (and I have to agree with his taste -- I've never been a spike fan, myself!)
What cute pictures! I love the hair and Hunter painting--how precious is that! That's my boys!
Post a Comment