University of San Francisco
in Art History and Art Management. I am so proud of Monica!

Ladd and I were lucky enough to go up to San Francisco, along with my mom and dad, to see her graduate. The graduation was held in this beautiful church on campus.

We had a great time, saw a few of the sights, including the Museum that she has been interning at, and ate a lot of really good food! It was really fun to spend a few days with my parents and sister. San Francisco is a beautiful city and a fun place to visit- I am just glad I have a brave sister who dares to drive in that city. Driving in big cities, especially ones with narrow and hilly streets, is just not something I can do!


And a Big Thanks to the plethora of people who watched my kids while we were gone. Throughout the weekend, 7 different people watched my kids! It sure can be stressful leaving the kids for a few nights-but it was worth it!
Speaking of the kids, we spent some time walking around the Presidio, near the George Lucas School of Film. All of the buildings we went in had some kind of Star Wars tribute, so we had to get this picture for the boys. It made us miss our little Star Wars fanatics!**If anyone knows of a museum or gallery that is looking for a super talented, brilliant, and kind person to hire-please let me know!

3 comments:
Great pictures. Congrats Monica!
Weird...I don't know how it has Colin's name because he doesn't even have an account. Anyways...that comment was made by Jamie.
Looks like fun! Congrats to Monica!
Post a Comment