Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Things

that happened today...

1. Tanner has a nasty head cold. He described it very accurately when he said, "It feels like there is a big wall in my head and I can't break it down."

2. Tonight, while I was reading to Tanner in his room, Hunter put himself to bed. I finished putting Tanner down, left his room expecting to find Hunter at the Lego table. He was not there. Then I noticed his bedroom door was shut. It is always open unless Hunter is sleeping. So I peeked inside and sure enough Hunter was fast asleep in his bed. I guess I had one sleepy kid today. I felt bad that the poor little guy had to tuck himself in, but when I told Ladd, he said it was the best news he had heard all day. I guess that is typical of a mom vs. dad reaction.

No comments: