Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blah.

Last Friday when I went to the doctor, she informed me that she would be out of town the week we had scheduled my c-section. So, she pushed it back a week. Now Charity is due to be born on June 22, the day before my actual due date. I really don't want to be pregnant an extra week, but I guess it's good to let the baby cook as long as possible. But, I have a feeling I will not make it that long. I'm pretty miserable and don't think I will be getting better in the last 6 weeks of my pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong, I am just really uncomfortable with lots of swelling and my pinched nerve and pubic bone still hurt a lot when I do anything physical. I am not sleeping well and today had a miserable headache all afternoon. I've never gone into labor before, but I am really hoping this little girl decides on her own to come a little early!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Yuck, yuck, yuck! I am so sorry and hope your pain and discomfort is over soon!

And c-section!? I had no idea! Do you have a history?

Oh, and I'll be 12 weeks this Friday. No, I'm not kidding.