

Tanner started Cub Scouts this month. He LOVES it. He is always bouncing off the walls when he gets home from his meetings-he is filled with excitement. Last night was his first Pack meeting, where he got to wear his uniform and get some awards! He earned his Bobcat and a few other physical fitness awards. I even got a pin because he earned his Bobcat! I am glad the Boy Scouts organization recognizes that mothers have a lot to do with their sons achievements! Any Boy Scout moms out there have a creative way to store those pins?
His pack leader gave a cute lesson about the importance of staying physically active over the summer and the boys did an obstacle course against the parents. Good thing Ladd was there to represent us, because I am really not all that fit right now!
Hooray for Cub Scouts!

2 comments:
Tanner, I like the uniform--you look great. Awards already--wow! Love, Grandma
Blake loves cub scouts. Reason #34 that Blake and Tanner would be great friends if you lived closer :)
Post a Comment