My wonderful sister in law, Chelsea, had a shower for me a few weeks ago. It was for family and friends from church. Charity got so spoiled with tons of adorable clothes, pink blankets, and HAIR ACCESSORIES! I am so excited for bows and headbands and cute little dresses. Having a girl will be fun-although I will certainly need some instruction on how to do hair. Anyways, I wanted to post the pictures I took of the decorations before the shower started. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of the guests as my hands were too full with yummy food or gifts and couldn't get any pictures. Thanks for a great time Chelsea!



The baby pictures in these picture frames are of me! Maybe a little preview of what Charity will look like? A friend in my ward provided a lot of the decorations. She has a boutique with the CUTEST girls clothes that you can check out
here.And here are a few pics of the soon to be big brothers. Now, what will Charity look like?
Sparkling Big Baby Blue Eyes?

Or Melt Your Heart Brown with lashes that never end?

Good thing they are both as cute as can be!
1 comment:
So fun! We're excited for your new little girl and hope things go well for you!
Post a Comment