On Monday, Tanner went to his friend, Dallin's birthday party. It was Western themed and all the boys had so much fun. They all got to dress up like Cowboys, read cowboy stories, and play Cowboy games. Tanner said it was the best birthday party he had ever been too. Suzanne, Dallin's mom, is so creative and fun! (Yes, that is a real tepee you see in the background!) Tanner said his favorite part was throwing the sticky lizards on the ceiling. (Poor Suzanne!) But, at least I know he was listening while she was reading the story because he could tell me every little detail about what happened to the Gingerbread Cowboy. We wish Dallin a very happy fifth birthday!
Friday was my mom's birthday. Tanner loves baking cakes so he was a big help in measuring the ingredients and mixing the batter. He also worked hard at paper maiching a bowl for her, then painting it like a rainbow. Tanner is very hands-on when it comes to presents for Grandma. We had a fun evening taking my mom out to dinner and celebrating with her. Happy Birthday Mom!
3 comments:
How cute is a cowboy birthday party!!!! How fun for Tanner! He looks adorable!
Thanks for the wonderful birthday celebration. I love you all.
I'm glad Tanner had fun! I can always count on him to listen to my stories :)
Post a Comment