Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tanner"isms"


A few funny things Tanner has said:

Dad: "Why do I love you so much?"
Tanner: "Because I am a kid!"

"I wish Jace (Tanner's cousin) was our kid."

"My foot feels like the snow on the TV when it's asleep."

"Who is Hunter's mommy going to be?" He asked this when I was pregnant with Hunter.

While in the bath tub: "I don't like to go under (the water). When I'm eight I'll go under. Actually, I don't want to be eight. I want to be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9." (He knows that when he is eight, he will be baptized and will have to go under the water!)

Puts on his fireman hat and asks: "Do you have anything that needs to be caught on fire?"

While taking Grandma's dog, Phoebe, for a walk, Phoebe kept walking up to the front doors of all the neighbors houses. Tanner's explanation to this was: "Phoebe just wants to share the gospel with all of Grandma's neighbors." What a missionary in the making!

3 comments:

Becky said...

What a cute boy! I love kid's perspectives on the world. They really see and understand what a lot of us make complicated.

Stacey Bishop said...

How cute. I love the one about the snow on TV being like his foot falling asleep. That is really deep and probably the best way I've heard it described.

Sarah Hull said...

I love those quotes. He is such a funny guy!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY birthday!!! I hope your day is wonderful! You deserve the best Birthday ever because you are FABULOUS!!!!