Last night, I attended a surprise shower for my dear friend Stacey Bishop. She is due with her third baby on February 1. (Hopefully he will be one day early, so we can be birthday buddies!) Stacey's fun sister-in-laws put it all together. We all ate great food and had a fun time. I can't wait to meet sweet baby boy Bishop!
Friday, January 4, 2008
Girls Just Want to have Fun (and eat good food!)
Last night, I attended a surprise shower for my dear friend Stacey Bishop. She is due with her third baby on February 1. (Hopefully he will be one day early, so we can be birthday buddies!) Stacey's fun sister-in-laws put it all together. We all ate great food and had a fun time. I can't wait to meet sweet baby boy Bishop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the New Years idea! Your blog is so fun! Your boys are adorable! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment