My blog won't let me add any more pictures. It says "You have exceeded your total photo upload quota." When I go to the help page it says that my Picasa Web Album, which is linked to my gmail and my blog by no choice of my own, has no more storage and I have to PAY for more storage.
Has anyone else had this problem? And if you have, can you solve it without paying for anything?
Please Help!
3 comments:
I did once but I had other pictures in my picasa web album. I had those pics somewhere else and deleted them there. Maybe you can swap some hi res pics on the blog for some low res? I am not sure what I will do when that happens again
I ended up having to buy more space for like $20.00. I tried deleting a bunch of pictures, but it did not work and now I am bummed I deleted those pictures. Sorry, it's so frustrating!!
Thanks. I don't want to delete my pictures. I checked it out and it is $5 for 8 GB of space, more than plenty for me. I am just going to give up the dough so I can keep my pictures!
Post a Comment