Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Pictures

Stacey Bishop, my fun friend and photographer extraordinaire, took some family pictures for us. Here is her awesome photography blog if you are interested in learning more about photography: http://staceybishopphotography.blogspot.com/.

And, here are a few of my favorites pictures:






Do you like the yellow duck that can be found in most of the pictures? Hunter would not put it down and I figured I would rather have a little yellow duck in the pictures than a teary eyed two year old!

Thanks Stacey! We love our pictures!

11 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Oh my goodness, those are GORGEOUS! You look so beautiful in every one. I LOVE the ones of you holding Hunter!! I also love the one of the two boys and you and Ladd in the background. That turned out so good and the boys are DARLING!!!
Leave it to Stacey to work her magic again and again!
Just Beautiful!

jenni bishop said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love the one you chose for the blog header and the one of the four of you on the sidebar of your page! My 2 favorites! You kissing Hunter is also a winner! And Tanner alone! Tons of great ones!

Ruth said...

Wow! These are great! Stacey does a great job!

Jenn said...

The yellow duck blends in with your sweater so much I didn't even notice it until you mentioned it. The pictures are amazing. you have a beutiful family. And your friend is very talented.

Becky said...

Wow, wow, wow! You guys are all so beautiful! Stacy did an awesome job with those photos and it probably helped that you are all so photogenic.

The Titmi said...

You are gorgeous!

kristib said...

Those are fantastic! And I didn't even notice the duck until I went back to look for it. Very impressive that both boys were so cooperative.

Bethany said...

I didn't notice the duck until you mentioned him. I was looking at the photos -- they're beautiful!

Reggs said...

Stacey has some serious talent. It doesn't hurt that you guys are a great looking family! My favorite one is also the close up of the boys, with you and Ladd in the background. That one needs a frame!

Jenn said...

Holy cute! I LOVE your pictures. I didn't even notice the duck until you said something. What a darling family you have!

Kristen said...

Melu! You are such a hottie! Great pics.