When Tanner and Hunter are given the choice of where they want to go just for fun, they always choose Grandma's House! And why wouldn't they? My mom is one of the most caring, loving and fun people to have around! I couldn't ask for anything more in a mother or a grandmother for my kids!
4 comments:
I am just loving your mom's shirt right now! She really is such a super awesome grandma! Happy Birthday to her!!!
Your mom is so cute!!!! and that cake looks sooo good!!! Did you make it? Being pregnant makes you want to eat everything that looks delicious!!!! The food network channel has really been bad for me :)
What a wonderful sentiment to your Mom. Happy Birthday Melu's Mom! I had fun reading all about your Holidays. Family is the best tradition of all. You look beautiful in the snow and I am impressed by Tanner's organization and party planning skills! LOL! P.S. I wish I was in So Cal to take advantage of those classes for Sam, she would love it.
You make me cry with joy--I couldn't ask for any more in a daughter or her family. I love you all so much! Thank you for the birthday celebration!
Post a Comment