Friday, January 9, 2009

How fun are these classes?

Thanks to the Charter School that Tanner belongs to, he can go to these great classes every week. I put the websites because these classes are available to anyone throughout Southern CA if anyone has a budding artist or chef at their house!

Tanner LOVES going to a real art studio and bringing home the most amazing drawings!


Look at that amazing kid friendly kitchen!

The kids made Chicken Noodle Soup (with homemade noodles!) and Carrot Cookies- Yummy! Tanner loved chopping the vegetables and I love that he wants to make this for dinner next week!
I had to share this picture of Tanner's friend Bradley. The onions were making his eyes tear so their teacher, Chef Leslie, gave him these goggles to protect his eyes. It obviously took away the tears. Too funny!

I am sure I would be a much better cook if this class was available when I was younger!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

An artist and a chef--wow! It all looks like so much fun. Can't wait to hear how the chicken noodle soup turns out at home. Also, love the snow pictures.

Stacey Bishop said...

SO FUN!! Thank you for posting the links. My kids would LOVE this!!

Bethany said...

Naomi's Christmas present this past Christmas was a package of classes from that place! I'm glad Tanner enjoyed them!