
Our city was built in a wind tunnel! I'm not talking light breezes here, but the kind of wind that can rip a car door off and pull big strong trees up by the roots! It has not stopped blowing for over a week! We all suffer from dry skin, our grass is dry, we are lacking quality sleep due to the constant banging of the wind against our windows, and part of our bumper even blew off our car! Yucky wind! Thank goodness there are such good people here in Fontana or this might be one of the worst places to live (at least from October-March.)
No wonder houses are so cheap here compared to our neighbors two miles down the road...
3 comments:
Um- yea- windy is no joke!! I was big pregnant and could barely walk against the wind. Every time I drove I thought we would tip over. But. . .you have family near by and a fab ward so it all works out. Right?
Wow, it blew the bumper off your car? Insane!
When life hands you wind, make pinwheels. :)
P.S. Happy Bday to your mom! You're so lucky to have her close.
Crazy wind!!!!! I know, every time I talk to Jayme or Maquel they are telling me about those winds!! It gets kinda windy here sometimes but not like you guys.... I would probably take windy weather over the cold... maybe :)
Post a Comment